Monday, June 30, 2008

Canadian Fat Jokes

Alanis Morissette was seen performing earlier this month with a little excess baggage. Reportedly, she's been battling depression for about two years and has gained a little weight as a result.

While I wish her well, and congratulate her for a good show back in January at Cricket Arena, the jokes here are too good to pass up.
Maybe her next song could be ...
You Oughta Know (I'm Gonna Eat Your Doughnut)
Thank U (Cold Stone)
All I Really Want (is Apple Pie)
You Learn (to Wash Down Cheeseburgers with Milkshakes)
Crazy (How I just Left Golden Corral but am Hungry Again)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uninvited (Because I Ate All the Chips Last Time)

Head Over Feet (That I Can't See)

Hand In My Pocket (Searching For Change for the Snack Machine)

11:02 AM  
Blogger Allison Flynn said...

Ironic (that Big Macs go straight to your thighs)

11:47 AM  
Blogger Gabe Whisnant said...

That's not really irony. Oh wait, that whole song lacks irony.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home