Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Playlist Preview: Vacation Memories

Anyone that knows me knows I get around.

Growing up a military kid, I got a taste early on for far off places. And with as stressful as newspaper-ing can be, I jump at any opportunity to escape and check out a new zip code.

New places. New people. New food. And though it doesn’t come cheap, that’s why God created credit cards.

So with that said, I thought I would focus this week on some of the tunes I’ve come to associate with my weekend or week long trips. The songs that take me back to a different time and place, far away from banjos and livermush.

Check out the list in Thursday's Star - then come back to the blog for music videos of each.

Have a list of your own you’d like to share? Shoot me an e-mail at grahamcawthon@shelbystar.com. I’d love to hear from you and you might see your response printed here in The Star.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home