Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Well you done done me and you bet I felt it..."

Is it already stuck in your head?

I blame our assistant lifestyles editor for this one...

Allison Flynn was sitting at her desk yesterday and complained she couldn't get that new Jason Mraz song out of her head. Of course, at that very moment it got stuck in my head as well.

A few people said they hadn't heard it and one thing lead to another and Allison played it for the whole newsroom to hear.

Day 2 and it's still stuck in my head.

And now it's my turn to get it stuck in everyone else's.

It's called anger displacement : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Flynn said...

At least it was music you consider cool and not my fave band New Kids on the Block!

9:00 AM  
Blogger SheBloggs said...

Yah.. totally feel ya there. Was driving home and it was stuck in my head the whole way there. Although.. I am a fan.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home