Friday, September 26, 2008

"Don't Fear the Reaper"

It's that time of year again...

I'm flipping the channels and on Fuse (I'm not even sure what Fuse airs, but anyway) is the classic Michael Myers thriller and my favorite all-time horror movie.

Guess it's time to look for a costume? I went with the Burger King last year. I would go with the Joker but you know half the world's population is going to put on that makeup this year.

A few early ideas I've brainstormed for this year:


A panda. Anyone that knows me knows that's an obvious choice.

Michael Cera from "Juno." I was one of the few that thought the movie was annoying but Cera is always awkwardly funny.

Malcolm McDowell in "A Clockwork Orange." Some might remember Bart Simpson donned this getup for one of the Simpson Halloween specials.

So that's what I came up with. Got any other ideas?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a very nice blog.
Tell me what you think about mine.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home