Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Anti-CNN Protest at Olympic Park (with video)

You can take the reporter out of the newsroom but you can't take the newsroom out of the reporter.

I was on my way to The World of Coca-Cola Saturday, just beyond Olympic Park in Atlanta, when I noticed a big crowd of people holding signs directed against CNN.

And some of them were pretty direct.

Immediately I thought, "Oh ... this is going to be fun."

Then I got out my camera.


Seems as though CNN's Jack Cafferty made some remarks against the Chinese a few weeks back as Beijing prepares to host the Summer Olympics. So in return, most of Beijing showed up at Cafferty's doorstep with signs demanding his being fired.

For those who missed it, here are the exact words:





To be fair to Cafferty, he didn't even get to the issue of human rights violations : )

Some footage from Saturday's protest



Check out this footage from a protest held April 19 in Southern California.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home