Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Monday Night in Greenville

I spent the majority of Monday night at the Bi-Lo Center in Greenville for a 3-hour edition of WWE Monday Night Raw.

And while most were content just watching the show, I spent much of my time pretending to be a professional photographer and taking as many shots as I could with my new camera.

Here are a few of the better photos. It didn't hurt to have floor seats.

Expect to see something similar next week. I'm seeing Bruce Springsteen & the E-Street Band Friday in Atlanta - though I won't be THIS close.



2 Comments:

Blogger Jon Jimison said...

You left work early for this?

8:07 PM  
Blogger Graham said...

Maybe : )

I was going to take Adam but figured he'd get kicked out again.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home