Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Playlist Preview: Springsteen Round 2

This weekend I’ll be heading down to Atlanta. But it won’t be for the food of The Varsity, the tour of the CNN Center or a pass to see the pandas at Zoo Atlanta; though I’ll be sure to partake of each. The main reason I’ll be in town is to see Bruce Springsteen & the E-Street Band perform at Philips Arena.

I profiled Springsteen in The Playlist back in August by mentioning my five favorite songs. To quickly recap – and in no particular order – “Born to Run,” “Downbound Train,” “Streets of Philadelphia,” “I’m On Fire,” and “The River.”

On the verge of my first Springsteen concert, check out Thursday's Star for a handful of notable mentions. Then come back to the blog for videos of each.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home