Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Night at The Star

Just finished a story about a big meth bust this morning in Kings Mountain. Hoping to be out of here soon because I have to be back at 5:30 a.m.

Here are two of our copy editors, Adam Fenwick and Maureen McGee, who are currently slaving away to make sure tomorrow's newspaper looks visually appealing and with no wacky errors.

Despite how it appears, Maureen is not picking her nose here. Or so she says...





A sense of humor comes in handy working in journalism.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Maureen here --- I am definitely NOT picking my nose --- but I am giving anyone permission to be picking on the author of this blog. The picture was a total surprise and I am thinking about suing the papparazzi (spelling?) for invasion of my privacy!!

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol...at first glance, I thought you were giving someone (I wonder who???) the finger, but upon closer observation, I realized that if that were the case, then said finger was not whole.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home