Friday, August 17, 2007

Back-Cracking Fun

See that spine? That's about how mine feels ... except for the rainbow of colors.
I took that photo during my appointment this morning at Reno Chiropractic. I've been receiving chiropractic care several times a week since my car wreck last month, at which time my neck and back were thrown for a loop.
I think that word "chiropractic" scares people who have either never had chiropractic care or once had a bad experience. I've done it off and on since I was 13 and have enjoyed it.
I even get a kick out of hearing my neck pop like bubble wrap...
Hopefully I'll be 100% healed up in a few more weeks. Crossing my fingers.
Here's more information on chiropractic for those interested:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home