Saturday, July 07, 2007

Now I know why my head hurts...

Star Editor Jon Jimison was joking with me yesterday, my first real day back since my car wreck, about how I was too calm and not my usual sarcastic self.

Well now I know why.

Graham has post-concussion syndrome!

From Wikipedia:

Post-concussion syndrome, also known as postconcussive syndrome or PCS, is a set of symptoms that a person may experience for weeks, months, or even years after a concussion, a mild form of traumatic brain injury.

(In layman's terms, it basically means I feel like crap, have a constant headache, can't concentrate, and if given 5 minutes could be sound asleep)

Earlier this afternoon I had my first CAT scan done. That was neat...

So what can I do to lessen the symptoms? Basically nothing. It's supposed to go away on its own but who knows when that will be.

Yay! *twirls finger in fake enthusiasm*

How's that for sarcasm, Jon? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home