Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Group Photo

Here's a shot of all the kids that attended the trip to Charlotte and Gastonia.

I think they got a lot out of it. I could tell that several of them had never had the chance to see the neat stuff at the museum - whether it be the bison or being in a planetarium. I'm sure the same could be said for being inside a C-130 or playing inside a real fire truck.

I'll get to see these same kids again on Friday when they graduate the week-long Cop Camp program.

The week concludes with a repelling exercise down the fire tower near Cleveland Community College. So check out Saturday's Star for more on how they did and for video of me coming down the tower myself (I'm not nervous ... much).

1 Comments:

Blogger E.G. and staff said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home