Sunday, December 16, 2007

Kung Fu Panda

Just got back from seeing 'I Am Legend.'

Good movie, but it's not the focus of this blog. Rather, it's the movie poster I saw while making my way inside the theatre.

Yes.

That one.

'Kung Fu Panda' is in theatres this coming June, according to IMDB.com. And while I'm usually put off by any film that uses the song 'Kung Fu Fighting' in its advertising and I'm not the biggest Jack Black fan, I'm probably going to see this simply because a panda is the main character.

I'm a fan of pandas. Have been for years. And I think it dates back to this commercial ...


It's true, they do eat bamboo : )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg! I remember that commercial. I laughed everytime the guy said, "I'm so pretty." I wonder what he's up to now?

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home