Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"One, Two, Freddy's coming for you..."

It's that time of year again.

The fair is over. The heat falls from 90 to 85 degrees. Wal-Mart starts carrying Christmas decorations.

Yep - Halloween must be near.

I've always been a big Halloween fan but for different reasons. It used to be the candy. Out of fear of becoming a diabetic (I tend to not know when to stop eating), it's now the scary movies.

And the costumes. I bought mine nearly a month ago at the seasonal Halloween store at Concord Mills. A little more than what I would have hoped to pay but it should be worth it. And yes, for now, it's a secret.

Clue: It's a mascot.

Don't worry, pictures will soon follow.

We already know what Pete's costume is (read below) but what about everyone else? I'm curious as to what the trendy costumes are this year.

I'm also curious as to what is going on in the Shelby / Gastonia / Charlotte area for Halloween? Any cool events? Is Scarrowinds worth checking out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home