Friday, August 24, 2007

Justin's Place

I visited Justin's Place yesterday, the site on Selkirk Drive in Lawndale where Justin Grant's body was found last July.

I've been to the site several times within the past few months and every time I go I feel out of place, like I'm intruding. It's a very eerie feeling.

And every time I visit, I think 'If only these trees could talk. They would have answers...'

The investigation is still ongoing regarding who killed Justin but both the family and investigators have some newfound optimism after the 6-part series The Star published last month.
"I think they're on the right track," Donnie Grant, Justin's father, said of investigators.
Read the story's next chapter in Sunday's Star.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to go there, but I would not want to go alone...

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home