Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Today's Agenda

A few things I'm working on today:

1) It's been a month since my series on Justin Grant, the 21-year-old who was killed last July. Are investigators any closer to finding the killer? I'll be sitting down with them this afternoon. Look for the story in Sunday's Star.

2) Tonight is the annual Back to School Prayer service. I will be blogging live from the event this evening so check back for updates. Look for the story in Wednesday's Star.

3) North Carolina has issued a state-wide burning ban. Permit or not, you won't be able to legally burn for the foreseeable future. How will that effect Cleveland County? Read in tomorrow's Star.

4) Time permitting, I hope to take a look at some crime incidents over the weekend and create a map here on the blog so you can see what's going on and where it's happening in Shelby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home