Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bottle of Red, Bottle of White

When you think Billy Joel, you probably think 30-year-old piano ballads best suited for a light rock radio station.

You probably don't think of 20-something girls bumping and grinding as though Nelly Furtado was on stage.

But that's how they do it in Greenville.


Here are a few photographs taken during the show.

Yay for floor seats. Boo for drunk middle-aged women standing up four rows up and blocking my view with their ample backside.










I could see much better than the photos let on. Couldn't get my camera phone to zoom in any closer.

Here are some much better shots my friend Lindsay took.

"I need to tour. My car insurance is insane."

After a few encores, the two-hour show ended as it should have, with the entire crowd singing along to 'Piano Man.'

Good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home